We help deepen your knowledge of Japan's natural splendors. A short train ride from the city takes you to vast mountain ranges, sparkling lakes, lush forests, desert sands, and wildlife parks.
The choice is yours
Choose a direction below to craft your own Japanese experience!
- Under the magnificent cherry blossoms
- If discovering breathtaking displays of Sakura is your passion, come to Japan between February and May, when nature shows off like nowhere else on the planet.
- If reveling in the power and majesty of water in nature is your passion, discover how Japan's infinite waterways embody the fluidity of Japanese history and culture.
- Island life
- If solitude and sea breezes are your passion, visit one or more of Japan's many islands. Leave home and the city behind and see a different side of Japan.
- If lush, fastidiously groomed natural scenes are your passion, look no further than Japan. The meticulous public and private gardens, remnants of past nobility, will remain etched in your memory.